Scope of this Privacy Statement
Collection and Use of Information
What information we collect
ORASKA TECHNOLOGY collects information when you create an ID in our websites, use our cloud platform, register for a partnership, apply for jobs, or purchase a product. The information may include:
- Personal information, such as contact information, educational and employment background, and job interest data.
- Product information, such as firmware version, IP address, MAC address.
- Other information such as User ID and password, product and service preferences, contact preferences.
How we use your information
The personal and non-personal information we collect is used to improve our products, service and content. It also helps us audit, analyze data and perform research internally.
Your profile created in our website can help maintain partnership, keep communication and improve interaction between you and us. By using this information, we can keep you informed about our newest products, service, and sales promotions. In some cases, we may visit you or send you surveys via email or call to solicit feedback.
Your information kept in our cloud platform is a necessary factor for using the platform and our service. We may track your IP address and MAC address to get our cloud platform to work more efficiently and provide you with more customized service.
Your personal information will not be sold, traded, or rented to third-parties unless you grant us permission and except the below occasions in this Policy:
- Respond to authorized information requests from police, government and other authorities;
- comply with any law, regulation, or court order;
- investigate and help prevent public security threats, fraud or other malicious activities;
- protect the rights and properties of ORASKA TECHNOLOGY and its employees.
ORASKA TECHNOLOGY gives you the choice of receiving a variety of information that complements our products and services. You can also contact us to show or change your privacy preferences.
ORASKA TECHNOLOGY does not intentionally collect information from children, and does not target its websites to children. We cannot guarantee that our websites are absolutely suitable for children. We encourage guardians to guide their children’s behavior online.
A cookie is usually a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user’s local hard disk when they browse a website. Cookies can be retrieved by a website to notify the website of the user’s previous activity, which can help the website customize its service for you.
You can configure your web browser to alert or accept or refuse when websites try to create cookies to your computer. Also, you can delete cookies on your computer. Please note that some web pages may not function correctly if cookies are disabled.