- Sign Light Specifications
- Battery Charging Specifications
- Battery Specifications
- Physical Dimensions
- Typical Application
- Operation And Maintenance
WHAT THIS PRODUCT DOES ?
The Emergency Exit Sign Light developed by ORASKA TECHNOLOGY is a device in a public facility (such as a building, aircraft or boat) denoting the location of the closest emergency exit in case of fire or other emergency. The Module contains one battery unit inside which can provide power to the light sign during power failure. When public electric supply stops suddenly, the emergency light keeps lighten automatically . When public electricity supply returns to normal, the light unit draws power from main power line and recharge the batteries up to a threshold level. That automatic power switching technology makes the Exit Sign Light to keep lighting all the time weather the Electricity is present or not. Moreover, with innovative energy efficient technology, the ESL-P1V2Y15A can save up to 76% of power consumption for Pulsed controlled LED drive which makes an eco-friendly solution for your factories, shops, auditoriums, office buildings, hotels, banks, hospitals, post offices, scientific and educational agency, underground, family, high building and fire brigade with 5 hours of Smart Back up.
Sign Light Specifications
- High power 30 LED connection
- 8 Watt output sign light power with high penetrating ability
- 480~500 Lumen output luminous flux
- Uniform Light Distribution through all the sign board
- Approx, 50~60 feet distance coverage with 450 viewing angle
Red, Green, Blue, White light sign available
Battery Charging Specifications
- A Well Designed “Intelligent Charging System”
- Combination of trickle charging and float charging method
- Protection against overcharging and full discharging
- Emergency Conversion Time ≤ 15ms
- Full charge time 16~18 hours
- Input 180V~240V,50/60 Hz,200mA charge/time, AC main Line
- Input Power 2800mW
- High inrush current filtering and power factor correction technology implemented
- 6 V, 4.5 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- 500 times charging cycle
- 17 x 8.3 x 3.1 inch soft metal casing
- Mass / unit: 2300 gm
- Fire Proof Metal Body
- Heavy Duty Battery 6V-4.5AH
- 5 Hours Intelligent Backup
- Charging Status Indication
- Protection against battery overcharging and full discharging for longer battery life
- Continuous Light up during power failure
- Built in AC Charger
- External panel mount safety fuse
- High Inrush Current Protection and Power Factor correction Technology
- 8 watt LED Light
- Transparent acrylic wider light distribution
- Input voltage: 180V-240V,250mA,50/60Hz
- Lamps: 5×6Watt LED Light
- Luminous Flux: 480-500 Lumen net directional output
- Battery: 6V-4.5AH Heavy Duty
- Recharging Time: 16-18 Hours
- Response Time: Less than 15 ms
- Capacity of Fully Charge Battery: 5 Hours
- Operating Relative Humidity : Less than 85%
- Operating Temperature: -100C to 700C
Operation And Maintenance
- The unit Should be charged for 24 hours before initial operation.
- It usually be installed in stairs, gate, door channels and so on. Distance with the floor about 1.8 meter. There are two pieces hooks in the top of the light , can be hung the wall easily. Otherwise it can be mounted with the vertical wall with the help of four backside screw.
- Add the DC insurance and 220V public electricity, it will work after recharged 18 hours.
- The unit should always be connected with AC power source and the master switch be turned to the ON position for it to light up continuously after power failure. The light will be turned off automatically after 5 hours and the system will hibernate to prolong battery life.
- Do not touch the device with bare hand if your body is grounded.
- Make sure to unplug the unit before changing the fuse.
- Make sure to turn off all the switches if the device is not in use for a long time.
- To prolong battery life , charge the battery for 24 hours when the lamp is not in use. It is also advisable to discharge the battery for every 3 months.
- Do not power up the device if the circuit is not connected with the battery unit.